1. Discount. From 29 April to 9 may a special price for rooms at Beijing. The more days you plan to enjoy the spring Moscow-the larger your discount *
2. Attractions. The hotel is located in the heart of the capital, within walking distance of the Moscow Zoo, the Planetarium, museums, concert halls, theatres and of course the red square.
3. In honor of victory day parade. From the Windows of the Peking Hotel may 9 parade can be observed. Mechanized columns, like last year, is likely to travel to the garden ring and through the Tver will go to the red square. Aviation provided 150 airplanes annually will show in the sky.
4. Salute. The famous fireworks in honor of victory day you can watch from the roof of the “Beijing”-Time Out on the veranda bar. Fireworks display lasts about 10 minutes, during which time the sky light up more than 10000 lights!
5. Cycling. Ride on Moscow on bike or skateboard, feeling themselves part of the metropolis, will every guest “Beijing” absolutely free *
6. Hiking. Explore the capital city alone, pass on the premeditated and interesting routes, photographed in the most beautiful places to visit museums and exhibitions. Beijing Hotel every guest will booklets from the company Voxxter with interesting hiking routes to Moscow. *
7. City events. From 22 April to May 11, 2016 year Festival “Moscow spring”. The Festival will run over 25 fairs with products and goods from all the countries of the former USSR. It offers submission and theatrical exhibitions.
8. Beautiful Moscow. From 4 to 12 may, Moscow will decorate 14 thousand flags, large installations, decorative panels, posters for victory day. The biggest flag height 24 meter appears on the Sparrow hills.
9. Good weather. On the 1 and 9 may dispersed clouds over Moscow. Weather will not let you down!
* Discount on accommodation, free bikes and scooters, hiking trails as a gift from Beijing “-privileges under the promotion” Routes “in Moscow.
Read more about the Routes of Moscow»