Terms and Conditions:
- Booking is available from 24.05.2019 – 25.10.2019г.
- Accommodation is available on the following dates:June, 7, 8 – 16 (incl), June 21, 22, 23, June 28 – September 8 (incl), September 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29; October 04, 05, 06, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27.
- To book a room please, contact the reservation department by phone+7 (495) 980 59 95 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Offer is valid for all room types.
- Offer can be limited. Please, contact reservation department for more information: 8 800 250 05 50 (+7 (495) 980 59 95), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This offer cannot be summed up with any other promotions, no extra discounts are applicable.
«Moscow routes» — your best holidays in the heart of Moscow!
Enjoy an exciting weekend and save with Peking hotel!
Book your room from May 24 to October 25 for 2 nights and more and get 15% off on your stay and gifts to make your trip unforgettable!
Find out the best ways to explore Moscow with “Peking” hotel:
- Cycling tour:
Upon arrival you will get a brochure with the best cycling route around Moscow city center, take a bicycle or scooter for free* at the hotel and start your journey! Enjoy the best sights of the capital – the Kremlin, the Alexander Garden and the boulevard ring!
- Boat trip down the Moskva River!
Keep exploring Moscow on the boat along the Moskva River! You will get a free boat trip on the luxurious boats – River Palace, River Lounge or Palma de Sochi.
The trip passes by the legendary historical and modern buildings of the capital: The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Moscow State University, Peter the Great monument, the Kremlin and the others.
- The Museum of Russian Impressionism**
Visit The Museum of Russian Impressionism. The Museum of Russian Impressionism moved to the former warehouse, where sugar and flour were once stored, housed in a Bolshevik Cultural and Business Centre. The permanent exposition is based on the masterpieces of notable Russian artists from the personal collection of its founder Boris Mints. It consists of more than 70 artworks of prominent Russian artists such as: Konstantin Korovin, Igor Grabar, Konstantin Yuon, Petr Konchalovsky, Yuri Pimenov, as well as selected works by Stanislav Zhukovsky and Paolo Trubetskoy. Present your guest’s card at the pay-office in the museum and get a 25% discount on your entrance ticket.
- Enjoy the evening with the glass of wine in your room
Share your emotions and photos in the Instagram with hashtags #moscowroutes #pekinghotelmoscow #pekinghotel
* Service is available daily, except for your departure day.
Scooter and bicycle rental is a complimentary service for the guests of Peking Hotel. For more terms and conditions details, please, contact the reception. The refundable deposit of 5000 rubles is required. A helmet and a bicycle lock provided together with a bicycle.
**Visiting of the museum may be limited due to the change of exposition. More information is available at http://www.rusimp.su/ru